Sunday, January 16, 2011

Digi image fun!

Hello All,

The Angel Company recently opened an online digi site called Digi Design House or DDH for short.  I am new to digi's maybe you are too.  I had someone at my Copic Class yesterday ask what is a digi?  It is a digital image - you buy the file rather than the stamp.  This gives you the ability to print multiples and scale the image.  Plus, they are delivered to your inbox almost instantly, buy and create the same day! 

So, last weekend I decided to buy a few and try my hand at creating this new way.  The images on TAC's new site are retired sets - they picked some wonderful images.  Ones I remember fondly and others that must have been before my time.  They are offered in a sets like the original stamp set and each image is sent as separate file. I also got a custom watermark which I love!

Here are some of my creations using budding iris and water lillyThis iris is colored like the ones that grow in my backyard.  I am SO ready for Spring.



Copics: YG93, 95, 97; B91; BV02, 04; YR21, 23, 24
Bazzill papers: Lizard, Grape & Emma Cardstock


Next, water lilly...


Copics: YG93, 95, 97; B91; BV02, 04; YR21, 23, 24; E000
Bazzill: Raven, Amber



Is it Spring yet??

Hope you have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Totally, completely gorgeous! Both layouts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I just love the iris card, one of my favorite flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete