Friday, January 7, 2011

"From the Heart" Blog Hop


Ready for another blog hop??  This is my "From the Heart" Blog Hop entry. 

I used "From the Heart" stamp set from The Angel Company. 


Papers:  Bazzill Berrylicious and Grenadine 

Open hearts stamped with VersaMark
Alternate hearts colored in with VersaMark Marker.
"from the heart" stamped with Palette Noir ink
Scoring done with the Scor-Buddy.


Copics: E00, 01; R32, 35, 37, E55, 57, 59, W1


Copics: E00, 01; R32, 35, 37, YR21, 23, 24, W1
This version of the card I outlined the solid hearts with white gel pen.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the blog hop.
Blessings,
Deb

14 comments:

  1. Debra - these are adorable! Love how you colored her hair. So sweet. And what a neat idea with the hearts for the background. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, really wonderful cards!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! Love the hair on the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both - and the coloring is just fantastic!!! Love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!!! I love them both =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them, Deb. It looks like you combed her hair! I want to try to color like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The hearts in the background didn't show in the thumbnail but they add so much to the card! Love how you varied the string of hearts with pinks and reds - as always, I have so much to learn from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards! I love the embossed lines and the great coloring and the extra details!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. deb you rock! MISS you!! Can't wait to see you in June hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card--love the "creamy" colors--reminds me of a strawberry milkshake. Hee hee, can I drink your card?

    ReplyDelete