Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Be Lifted

Happy Tuesday!

Today's featured stamp set is "Be Lifted", the guest designer on TAC Savvy Projects blog is Rita Kegg

I've been thinking about this card for awhile - since I got this stamp set!  I thought a step card would be perfect. 


This is a 4" x 8" card.  The base card uses a full piece on 12" x 12" cardstock, cut into (3) 4" x 12" strips.  The steps are at 0.75", 3", 5", 6". 

This is really a crazy thick card - probably could eliminate the last step - originally I was going to attach the "Hope" verse on the last step but it was too wide.  Not very practical to mail, but I like the depth and shadows all the steps create.




Hope you enjoy the rest to the blog hop!
Blessings,
Deb





7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and uplifting card...I love this because it will be such an encouragment to whoever receives it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Deb. I will have to try that. I absolutely love the challenge of the special card cuts like this. You did great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Let the cards be thick! A bubble mailer leaves room to mail a treat too. What an encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the layers and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card ... love how you made the kites "fly"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card...love the interesting layers here, and the theme is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete