Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunshine

Hello!

Today's featured stamp set is "Sunshine" love this set.  The guest designer on TAC Savvy Projects blog is Barb Foster.  Amazing! 

I pulled out the craft sewing machine Saturday for this one. I love stitch detail on cards. I remember my little machine being difficult to thread and use but this time it went pretty well.  I'm happy about that!


I created a patchwork using Emma cardstock and stitched around the perimeter. I wish I could have added stitching to separate all the panels but my little machine couldn't handle the size of the card. {heavy sigh} Added Emma ribbon and trim.


Copics: YG93, YG95, YG97, YR21, YR23, YR24, E55, E57, E59

It doesn't show very well but the background around the sunflower is pink chalk to tie in with the pinks in the paper.

Supplies: Emma SWIC and Ribbon, Palo Verde cardstock, Pastel Chalk, Copics.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the blog hop!
Blessings,
Deb



9 comments:

  1. Love the colors and all the details in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb your flower really "pops". I love the paper choice and layout. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it- the Emma papers work beautifully with the colors you used on the sunflower. Love the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful - love the sewing touches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this paper family and the patchwork you created was brilliant...this sunflower is colored so beautifully. sigh...sigh...

    ReplyDelete