Thursday, February 3, 2011

Watercolor Plants

Are we having fun yet?!?  I am. What an Fabulous promotion!

Today, the featured stamp set on TAC Savvy Projects Blog is Watercolor PlantsHolly is the guest designer today.  All the ideas - can you believe it?!?

This is my submission for today's blog hop...


I did something really different today.  I pulled out my embossing gun and alcohol inks!


Supplies: Amberley Grace cardstock, White Glossy and Brown cardstock; Gems, Amberley Grace Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Cloud Scissors, Burnt Umber Palette ink.

Tomorrow, the Retiform technique blog hop starts and runs thru the weekend.  It is a technique I had never done before - how fun!  Hope you can join us. 

Monday, February 7 - Mabelle will be the guest designer and the featured set is Cupcake Cuties one of Mabelle's designs. 

Check the TAC Savvy Projects Blog everyday next week.

See you Monday, February 14th - My turn to be guest designer.

Blessings,
Deb


WaterColor Plants

12 comments:

  1. One of my favorite color combos, blue and brown! Love the elegance of this card with the white embossing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous ... I love that you embossed these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - I love the color combo and the pearls add the special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Deb. I hadn't thought of embossing them. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, I love the embossing with the alchol inks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the embossing with the alcohol inks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embossing - gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! Love the colors and the embossing is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete