Friday, April 29, 2011

Chicks with Attitude


It's Finally Friday!

Today on TAC Savvy Projects Blog, Christine is hosting "Chicks with Attitude".  You have to check it out.  Her card reminded me of this one I made awhile back but did not share - could have been before I had a blog!  It has been awhile.  Thanks Christine, I had forgotten about this card.

This chick with attitude is from "Oh No She Didn't", which is in the base catalog on pg 29.  I'm not sure what she did - but she did something - that is for SURE!


Supplies -- Stamps: "Oh No She Didn't", Papers: Toodle Loo SWIC, Copics, Labels Large.

Hope you enjoy all the chicks with attitude!

Be sure to check TAC Savvy Projects Blog everyday in May - there will be a new card every single day in May!  A new sketch challenge every week.

Week 1 Sketch

Hope you join us!  It is going to be fun! 

My post on Savvy is May 1st - this Sunday!  Hope you check back - I have 2 cards to share.

Happy Weekend!
Deb





4 comments:

  1. Oh Yea ... She has attitude. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite images from this set - she is just too stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Debra. Yes, she does have an attitude!

    ReplyDelete