Saturday, November 5, 2011

Memory-Works and Unity Stamps

Hi All,

I signed up with Memory-Works a few weeks ago.  In this past weeks posts, I have been using some of the name brand paper lines they carry.  Today, I'm using both their patterned papers and some of the stamps they carry.  They carry Unity Stamps.

I have 2 cards to share today.  The first one uses "Hello My Friend". 

This is how they come, deep etched red rubber, mounted and pre-cut.

The foam is black which kind of threw me for a loop, because I like to index my stamps.  It is not too late once they are mounted. I have step by step instructions just go to the "Indexing your Stamps" tab above.
Then I thought - I wonder if Palette New Canvas (white) would work and it did!  Yay!  Ok - back to the card.
The heart consists of 3 layers.  The base is yellow cardstock (PTI Lemon Tart), orange patterned paper heart on top of that and the flowers are the 3rd layer, white Xpress it cardstock colored with Copic markers.  The patterned cardstock is Crate Paper "Farmhouse".
The second card is "Call Me".  I used Basic Grey "Little Black Dress" patterned paper for this card.
A little bakers twine to finish the card and this is a really quick one.

These stamps are from the Spring 2011 Memory-Works catalog. Both stamp sets are on clearance, so if you like them - now is the time to contact your Memory-Works consultant, because quanities are limited. 

Cleck out the clearance area online. That is really the reason I joined, so many pretty things in one place, plus great clearance discounts.  I love a sale!

The new catalog came out in September, all new papers, all new stamps.  I have a link to the new catalog on my left side bar.

If you would like to learn more about Memory-Works or a catalog drop me an e-mail.



 
Hope you enjoyed today's Memory-Works post.
Blessings,
Deb

1 comment: