Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{TAC} Post 4: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

...a day early.  This was my Thanksgiving card this year.  I used the TAC set "Contemporary Greetings" -- so love this set.  Perhaps it will available again soon.  I hope so.

This was a super simple card to mass produce.  The leaves are a new Shapeabilities die called Foliage. 

I stamped the greeting on the PTI Kraft cardstock, then positioned the die and ran it thru my Grand Calibur machine. 
Behind the cutout I positioned 3"x4" piece patterned paper, K&Company {Best of K&Co 360 page paper stack}.  I put 4 pop dots on the back of the kraft cardsock around the cut out then held it over the piece of patterned paper, positioned it and pressed down.  Added 4 more pop dots to the corners and attached it to the base card (Bazzill Ruby Red).

Here is another version I made for the homebound ministry...
Check out what the other chicks are up to today...

Debra Miller <--- You are Here
Christine Pennington (Coordinator)

Praying your Thanksgiving is wonderful...
Truly Thankful,
Deb

8 comments:

  1. My kind of card!! It's wonderful :) Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love it!!! I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love how you did the cut-outs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect Thanksgiving card!
    I'm still hoping to get that TAC set :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful leaf window! Love the embossed edges to the leaves.

    ReplyDelete