Sunday, March 4, 2012

Biblical Impressions - Cattails

Happy Sunday!

I really was able to get a lot of cards done this weekend.  Here is another guy card, great for a birthday. 

This stamp is from Biblical Impressions - Cattails.  I sponged the background with PTI inks Kraft, Enchanted Evening and Spring Moss.  The cardstock was white.  Then I stamped the cattails in the lower right corner. 
I colored the cattails with colored pencil.  

The cattails are stamped again on the the kraft cardstock.  The image is layered on PTI Enchanted Evening cardstock.  Hemp cord was added to the image and added to the base card with pop dots, lining up the two images so they look continuous.

I have to say I'm so thankful my photo studio is working again.  I was having so much trouble with the lighting in the last few months.  A couple new 'day light' lights seems to have helped tremendously.

Thanks for stopping by...
Abundant Blessings,
Deb

3 comments:

  1. I like your card. I had to look twice - thought it was a water reflection card at first, but then saw that it was just an extension. That's neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - it's a perfect guy or gal card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Deb, masculine cards are difficult, scenery is always good. You did a beautiful job on this, great layout!

    ReplyDelete