Saturday, March 10, 2012

Biblical Impressions - Stamping

Happy Saturday!

Here is what I came up with this morning.  The stamping background is from Biblical Impressions. 

Every once in awhile I go through my stamps and and pick out some that I haven't used yet.  This one has been on my list since last Fall.  It lists all the things I love about stamping and if you are reading this you probably love these things too. 

I stamped the background with Palette Noir ink on PTI white cardstock. 
Then I used a PTI die - hearts to punch the heart window. I sponged the heart cut out with PTI Pure Poppy ink and adhered to the back flap of the card with pop dots so when closed it all lines up and is one layer.
This is the inside of the card.  I added a PTI Pure Poppy button with bakers twine to the heart with a glue dot.
Don't you think this is a simple a fun card for a friend who is a stamper :)

Thanks for stopping by...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Super! I love this card! Its so beautiful and funny))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to find a stamp you haven't used. Love the script background. Great stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is Fabulous! I'd Love to receive a card like that! 8-) Just Darling! Wonderful Stamping and Love the fun die cut heart window! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design! Love the black and white with a touch of color! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete