Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Raisin Boat: Lawn King

Happy 4th of July!

I needed a birthday card for my nephew and saw Raisin Boat started having challenges on their blog yesterday.  So I thought I would make a quick card with a Raisin Boat set I got back in March at Madison Mingle.  

This set is called Lawn King.  I used Raisin Boat cardstock for this card also.  The cloud patterned paper is from A|Muse as well as the grass die. 
Supplies -- 
Image and Sentiment: Raisin Boat Lawn King
Cardstock: Raisin Boat and A*Muse
Ink: Memento Black, Signo Silver pen
Tools: A|Muse Grass die
Copic Colors: R24, R29, R37, N2, N4, N5

Challenge:
Raisin Boat - Use any Raisin Boat Set

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

7 comments:

  1. Cute card. I didn't know you had Amuse products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the clean layout, and the little scene you made for the mower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant card. I love that you have the grass behind the mower trimmed and that it's not in front! Clever touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully clever idea! Fantastic birthday card, I'm sure you nephew is going to love it

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb this is so cute! Love the scene you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love how you cut out the lawn mower! that looks amazing. Wonderful job. Thank you for joining our challenge this month and I hope you will continue to join our challenges Debra.
    TFS
    Linda

    Scrapcat Cards by Linda

    ReplyDelete