Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sketch Saturday Challenge #311


There is a new sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday starting today!  Our sponsor today is Bugaboo Stamps with a fabulous 7 digis as the prize this week!

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

 Here is Sketch #311, a fun one designed by Cathy:
Bugaboo gave us our choice of image to work with and I chose Thank You Tulip Block.  A great card to have on hand.

 Close Up
Supplies --
Digital Image: Bugaboo Thank You Tulip Block
Patterned Cardstock: DCWV Latte Matstack
Cardstock: Bazzill Stonewash and Forget-me-Not
Copic Colors: V22, V25, V28, B91, YG93, YG95, YG97, E50, 0
Die: PTI Medium Scallops

You can see all the DT inspiration and enter our challenge HERE.  Hope you will join us this week.

Challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Craftitude - Use a Die
Digi Haven - Spring has Sprung
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb 

8 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous, Deb! I love your coloring and your paper choice. I think I will need to visit Bugaboo and buy this one because the image would be perfect for so many occasions. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A well composed card, great mix of colors and a beautifully colored flower image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Your coloring and all elements really are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my favorites of your sketch cards. The image is nice, and I love the colors together. Excellent card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, your shading on the tulips and leaves is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!! So very beautiful and love all the blues on this card. Great shading and coloring! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deb!! :)
    Thank you so much for all your comments on my cards while I've been GDT at Sketch Saturday... sorry it's taken me so long to get over here... I had friends staying earlier in the month and have been playing slow catch-up when energy levels have allowed since!! :S
    This is a fab card... I like the strong colours with the tulips... I tend to go pastel with spring flowers, but this looks lovely!! :)
    Thanks again for all the visits... I really appreciate it!! :)
    Hugs, Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete