Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sketch Saturday Challenge #331

Happy Saturday!

Sketch Saturday has a new sketch challenge and Simon Says Stamp is back as our sponsor.  The prize this week is an awesome $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!  

This week Sketch #331 was designed by Alex...
My Interpretation:
This card is for my niece who turned 16 last month.  The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil - See Ya!.  I bought this image specifically for Jess' birthday back when Mo sponsored Sketch Saturday back in April.  

I used my Scan N Cut to cut out the image and the 16 - what a cool machine. The patterned papers are MME Adventure.


Close Up:

You can see all the DT inspiration and enter our challenge HERE.  Hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing card Deb. I like how you did the circle, the fade jeans, and what a perfect image for your niece! The scan and cut did an amazing job, on my wish list.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic teenage card, love the design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of image and papers for a 16 year old girl, your choice of colors makes it more cool than sweet, which I find really suitable for girls of that age.

    ReplyDelete