Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sketch Saturday Challenge #348

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today, Sketch Challenge #348 starts at Sketch Saturday.  Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp with a fabulous $25 gift certificate going to this week's challenge winner.  



We have a great sketch this week, designed by Alex...
My sister asked a couple weeks ago if I wanted to make some cards for service men and women for Valentine's Day.  A friend of hers was collecting the cards to send.  I made several designs.  However, this one uses Sketch #348.
The stamp set is from Taylored Expressions...Stars and Stripes.  I cut the stamp apart so I could stamp the 2 colors creating the US flag.  The papers and inks are PTI Pure Poppy and Enchanted Evening.


You can see all the DT inspiration and enter our challenge HERE.  Hope you will join us this week.


Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

3 comments:

  1. Debra, your card is wonderful and going for a wonderful cause - thanks. I always look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such visually effective card that centers on the message, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete