Saturday, November 5, 2016

Happy Anniversary


Happy Saturday!

Today, I have a card made on my Scan N Cut machine.
I saw something similar on Pinterest but did not have the dies, so
I created the heart cut pattern on my machine.

I used notebook cardstock from Amuse Studios and cut
3 hearts of various sizes using my Scan N Cut machine.

I added the stitching around the hearts with a black pen and
the Happy Anniversary sentiment.  Then backed the front panel
on red polka-dot paper with pop dots.  

One last embellishment of a ribbon and the card with finished.

I used this same design for Mother's Day cards too.

Challenges:
Crafting With Dragonflies - Spots and Stripes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

8 comments:

  1. Great idea. Love the addition of the bow too. Thank you for joining us atCrafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - loving the die cutting. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful work. I like it :-) thank you for sharing it at crafting with dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Thank you for sharing!

    Monica
    DT Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project! Love it! Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenges. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete